Thursday, February 09, 2006

Best. Record. Art. Ever.

































So I was doing a little bit of research on the phenomenon of "talking" musical instruments, from steel guitarist Pete Drake's chatty glissandi to Peter Frampton's talk box vowel formanting and of course Steve Vai's nattering "Yankee Rose" intro (not to mention Vai's talking guitar masterpieces on "Flex-Able" and "Flex-Able Leftovers," but we need not speak of these) to my old friends the mouth-speaker-happy Reveries, and I came across evidence of this Little People's Band record, which I must share with you. If the art is not enough to send you skipping through the daisies, the music samples should. Incroyable!

PS-- Should you ever notice me stealing this artwork for my own music releases, well, don't tell the authorities.

No comments: